Jasmine Hand CreamA rich, protective hand cream with the soothing scent of jasmine to restore smoothness and keep skin looking youthful. Select the Luxury Size for $49 ($78 Value)!
- Rich, protective hand cream to deeply moisturize and restore smoothness.
- Leaves hands feeling soft and supple.
- Provides long-lasting hydration and natural antioxidant protection.
- Safflower Seed Oil and Macadamia Oil help rebalance dryness and protect from moisture loss.
- Vitamin E provides antioxidant protection on hands.
- Carrot Root Extract and Aloe Vera soothe dryness and calm and soften the skin.
How to Use
Apply a small amount to hands, and massage into hands until fully absorbed. Re-apply as required throughout the day.
- Aqua (Water)/Eau;
- Cetearyl Alcohol;
- Carthamus tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil;
- Macadamia ternifolia Seed Oil;
- Sodium Cetearyl Alcohol;
- Althaea officinalis (Marshmallow) Root Extract;
- Chamomilla recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract;
- Calendula officinalis Flower Extract;
- Bellis perennis (Daisy) Flower Extract;
- Rosa gallica Flower Extract;
- Viola odorata (Sweet Violet) Flower Extract;
- Viola tricolor (Pansy) Extract;
- Echinacea purpurea Root Extract;
- Aloe barbadensis Leaf Extract;
- Daucus carota sativa (Carrot) Root Extract;
- Citrus grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract;
- Glycine soja (Soybean) Oil;
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E);
- SD Alcohol 40-A (Alcohol Denat.);
- Benzyl Alcohol*;
- Benzyl Benzoate*;
- Product Details
Works Great With
beauty_gal12/6/2011Oil Control & BlemishesNormalNice and hydrating without the normal handcream greasy feel love it !!
WildRose8/6/2011Age PreventionSensitiveI love Jasmine, and was over the moon to find that Jurlique made this. So rare to find a true Jasmine beauty product that is perfect in every way. Smell is true and divine, highly perfumed and moisturising. I wear it when I go out. For Jasmine lovers.
LadyBird5/20/2011DrynessBalancedkeep this on you at all times! I purchased purely because I love Jasmine but was throughly impressed with how effective this hand creme actually is. Usually hand cremes tend to be very heavy and often take FOREVER to soak in. Every time I apply my Jasmine Hand Creme it feels like I've slipped my hands into velvet soft gloves... truly a great product!
erickabee5/20/2011DrynessDryThe smell of this cream is heavenly, and I love that a little goes a long way. And it's discreet enough to fit in a variety of purses.