Lavender Body Care LotionA lightweight lotion featuring the calming scent of lavender that restores lost moisture to leave skin smooth, supple and glowing.
- Lightweight, milky body lotion to refresh, hydrate and protect body skin.
- Helps increase softness and suppleness of skin.
- Provides long-lasting hydration and natural antioxidant protection.
- Beeswax, Glycerin and Honey help soothe dryness and calm delicate skin.
- Vitamin E and Green Tea Extract provide antioxidant protection.
- Safflower Seed and Avocado Oil nurture skin and protect it from dehydration.
How to Use
Shake before use. Massage onto hands and body. Ideal after showering or bathing.
- Aqua (Water);
- Carthamus tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil;
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride;
- SD Alcohol 40-A (Alcohol Denat.);
- Persea gratissima (Avocado) Oil;
- Hydrogenated Vegetable Glycerides Citrate;
- Chamomilla recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract;
- Althaea officinalis Root Extract;
- Camellia sinensis Leaf Extract;
- Calendula officinalis Flower Extract;
- Rosa gallica Flower Extract;
- Vitis vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract;
- Bellis perennis (Daisy) Flower Extract;
- Viola odorata Extract;
- Echinacea purpurea Extract;
- Viola tricolor Extract;
- Curcuma longa (Turmeric) Root Extract;
- Hydrolyzed Soy Protein;
- Xanthan Gum;
- Cera Alba (Beeswax);
- Citrus grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract;
- Limonene*. *From Natural Essential Oil (Lavender – Lavandula angustifolia)
- Product Details
Works Great With
S Brown7/4/2013Redness & IrritationNormalWonderful stuff. One of my wardrobe of Jurlique staples because they don't overload my skin or make it react - and all do what they say on the tin. This one improves my skin but doesn't ever make it greasy.
mariabeepee5/23/2011DrynessDryI generally go through a rotation of about 6 different lotions; out of all the ones I have now, this is definitely has the most watery consistency (even after shaking). However, this makes it VERY easy to apply all over so I have no complaints there. Because I use this in conjunction with the lavender body wash, the lavender scent really comes through; however, on its on I think it is a little mild and best used as a layer underneath a complementary scent. I use this as an every day lotion (, usually in the morning when I need something light - for winter, nights, or for any other occasion that requires more intense moisturizer, I would turn to something that feels a little richer.
PollyS5/20/2011DrynessBalancedThis scent is so pretty. It's soft and subtle. The cream has a great consistency - it's not as thick as a body butter and goes on smooth which I really like. It makes my skin feel really soft all day.