Promotion and Competition T&Cs
Conditions of Entry
- Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter is Jurlique Holistic Skin Care, Inc. located at is 1411 5th Street, Suite 501, Santa Monica, CA 90401 (Promoter).
- This competition is open to all residents of the United States. Directors, management, employees, officers and contractors (and their immediate families) of the Promoter or of the agencies or companies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter. Participants must be 18 years or older to enter.
- The competition commences on Nov 1, 2017 at 12:00 am , and concludes on Feb 28, 2018 at 11:59 pm (Promotional Period). All times are PST.
How to enter
- To enter, participants must, during the Promotional Period, review a Jurlique product that adheres to Jurlique’s Terms & Conditions. The winner will be drawn at random by the Jurlique team at 1411 5th Street, Suite 501, Santa Monica, CA 90401 on December 1, 2017 at 11:00 am PST.
- Each winner will be notified by email no later than December 3, 2017.
- If the prize is not claimed by December 17, 2017 at 11:00 am by notified winner the winner’s entry will be deemed invalid and the Promoter reserves the right to conduct further judging at midday on December 17, 2017 at the same location as the original judging as are necessary to distribute the prize.
- If any redrawn prize is not claimed by final day of the month, the prize will be forfeited.
- (1) 1 randomly selected winner will receive a prize pack that consists of one Jurlique Herbal Recovery Advanced Serum 30mL, one Jurlique Rosewater Balancing Mist 50mL, one Jurlique Rose Hand Cream 40mL and one Jurlique Calendula Cream 40mL.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any eligible entrant where the Promoter believes that the entry or the entry process has been tampered with or where any entry has been submitted not in accordance with the Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any lost, late, misdirected claims or correspondence due to incorrect entrant information.
- If the prize is unavailable, the Promoters, in their discretion, reserve the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion and without notice, to cancel, modify or suspend these terms and/or this promotion in whole or in part, including, but not limited to in the event of fraud, technical or other difficulties or if the integrity of the Promotion is compromised, subject to any written directions from the various lottery departments and without liability to the participant.
- The prize (including any unused portion of the prize) cannot be assigned, transferred, redeemed for cash, or substituted except by the Promoter who may at their sole discretion, subject to the relevant state authorities, substitute any prize with one of comparable value if the advertised prize is or becomes unavailable for any reason. The Promoter will not replace any lost or stolen prizes, or take responsibility for any broken products in the delivery of the product or after it has been delivered. It is not the responsibility of the Promoter to insure any products.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event that they are a winner (inc. photograph, film, and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited time without notice or remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, direct, indirect, special or consequential loss, or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using any prize.