Our environmental commitment
Jurlique harnesses the power of nature to create incredibly effective products. In return, we’re committed to sustainable practices and nourishing the earth.
• By 2015, we plan to reduce energy and water consumption by 20% and decrease the amount of waste to landfill by 20%.
• Our goal is to maximize natural ingredients in our products, striving for natural content above 95%. We also commit to sourcing our ingredients from sustainable and fair-trade suppliers.
• We are signature to the Australian Packaging Covenant, and we commit to continually improving the sustainability of our packaging, and lowering its environmental impact.
• At Jurlique we are proud of our revegetation project on Mylor Farm and we commit to sustaining and nourishing this project.
• We also commit to the maximization of sustainable design elements in-store, including the use of recycled messmate timber, low Volatile Organic Components (VOC) paints, and low voltage energy efficient lighting.
• You can read more about Jurlique's commitment to the environment and our environmentally-friendly business practices by downloading our Environmental Sustainability Policy.