Balancing Day Care CreamA lightweight daily moisturizing cream that is formulated to deeply hydrate and help improve skin elasticity while providing essential protection against environmental aggressors. Leaves the skin visibly hydrated, supple and smooth.
Select the Luxury Value Size for $98 ($131 Value)!
- Helps smooth skin and improve elasticity.
- Helps provide long-lasting moisturization and hydration throughout the day.
- Helps provide protection from environmental aggressors.
- Vitamin A Palmitate, helps to moisturize skin and provide antioxidant benefits.
- Soybean Protein helps to soften and revitalize skin.
- Shea Butter and Avocado, Rose Hip, Safflower, Jojoba, Macadamia and Evening Primrose Oils hydrates, restores and prevents moisture loss throughout the day.
- Green tea, Grapeseed, Turmeric extracts and Vitamin E (Tocopheryl Acetate) help provide natural protection from environmental aggressors.
How to Use
Warm a small amount between fingertips and gently press onto face, neck and décolletage. Use daily.
- Aqua (Water);
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride;
- Persea gratissima (Avocado) Oil;
- Cetearyl Alcohol;
- Rosa canina (Rose Hip) Fruit Oil;
- Carthamus tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil;
- Glyceryl Stearate Citrate;
- Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil;
- Butyrospermum parkii (Shea Butter) Oil;
- Althaea officinalis (Marshmallow) Root Extract;
- Chamomilla recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract;
- Calendula officinalis Flower Extract;
- Camellia sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract;
- Symphytum officinale (Comfrey) Extract;
- Rosa gallica Flower Extract;
- Vitis vinifera (Grape Seed) Seed Extract;
- Bellis perennis (Daisy) Flower Extract;
- Viola odorata (Violet) Extract;
- Echinacea purpurea Root Extract;
- Viola tricolor (Heartease) Extract;
- Curcuma longa (Turmeric) Root Extract;
- Macadamia ternifolia Seed Oil;
- Lauroyl Lysine;
- Fragrance (Parfum)*;
- Hydrolyzed Soy Protein;
- Sodium Dehydroacetate;
- Xanthan Gum;
- Lactic Acid;
- Oenothera biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil;
- Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A);
- Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E);
- Benzyl Salicylate*;
- Benzyl Benzoate*;
- Product Details
Works Great With
Spoilt blog6/12/2014DrynessNormalI tried a sample of this product recently and fell in love! Now it is my favourite Jurlique moisturiser. I love Jurlique because it cares not only for the environment but the long-term affects of our skin. Balancing Day Care Cream is free from nasty chemicals, smells heavenly and helps to maintain the healthy condition of my skin. The creamy consistency is not too rich and has no oily residue which means it blends in to the skin with ease. Enriched with Daisy, Chamomile, Rose and precious plant oils, Balancing Day Care Cream smells good, feels good, and has left my skin looking healthy, even and blemish-free.
Jude1319/13/2013Age PreventionDryBeing a sufferer of multiple allergies, it was wonderful to discover Jurlique. I have been using the Jurlique products for approximately 15years and I'm delighted with them. The Balancing Day Cream is so light and moisturises so well, can you tell "I Love Jurlique "
Le51ey7/10/2013Fine Lines & WrinklesNormalI like suing natural products so when I was given a sample of Jurlique Balancing Day Cream and used it for the first time, I knew I had found something special. It smells wonderful, has a lovely light and creamy consistency sinking straight into my skin, without being greasy in any way. My skin throughout the day is left feeling incredibly smooth and hydrated. I wouldn't hesitate in recommending this beautiful day cream
Poppies Daisy5/16/2013Fine Lines & WrinklesNormalAMAZING! I love this little gem! I have pronounced lines on my forehead (*so remember not to frown too often!) and after using this cream for more than 2 months, I noticed they are softened and can hardly notice them anymore. I also love the 'not so heavy' texture. It leaves my skin hydrated and the promise of the youthful skin as long as possible : )
TInka8/31/2012Age PreventionSensitiveI am actually surprised by this product. Normally I choose products for sensitive skin, but since I started using this moisturiser I'd recommend any jurlique products for those with sensitive skin. Before I discovered jurlique my skin was breaking out, red, oily T zone but flakey and dry altogether. I wanted something for colder days now in autum, and this moisturiser is amazing, doesn't make my skin oily, doesn't clog pores, absorbs quickly leaving the skin looking matte - I have never achieved that with any other high street products, all leaving a greasy film on my face. Also, the redness is soothed instantly. Smells really herbal but nice and not overwhelming.
Lucy912/2/2011Oil Control & BlemishesNormalAbsolutely brilliant for combination skin and the best moisturiser I have ever used. It has a lovely light fragrance and just a tiny amount leaves my skin perfectly moisturised. Skin looks and feels amazing - healthy and glowing.
angelgraze8/15/2011Oil Control & BlemishesSensitiveMy skin is sensitive with chemical based products. Ive used OTC, expensive, cheap,alot and alot of kinds of moisturizer but I really get alot of reaction(redness, pimples, itchiness etc)... when I tried this one I love it! Its consistency is great not too thick not too light.I dont mind the smell it nice actually. And it gives my skin a healthy glow .
Lauren S6/8/2011DrynessSensitiveI love this moisturiser and the scent is fine with me, and Im normally quite picky about smells! Gives your skin that soft, velvety feeling after use! I have really dry skin and I use this as my summer moisturiser and use the Moisture Replenishing Day Cream in Winter.
Mellie5/21/2011Oil Control & BlemishesSensitiveLight, but adequately moisturizing product. I didn't care as much for the chamomile scent, but it wasn't overpowering. Created an even smoothness making it easy to apply make-up after using it.
mariabeepee5/20/2011DrynessDryPeople will either love or hate the scent of this cream - it is very strong, sometimes even heady, and contains a strong anise/fennel-like note (although I didn't really see this in the ingredients). I personally did not like the smell, but I found the weight and texture of this cream to be pretty consistent with what a dry-skinned person would need for everyday moisturizing. My skin felt silky soft after wards, but users with sensitive skin should probably try on their neck/hands first before using on the face. I would use this during humid days, but I much prefer the Moisture Replenishing Day Cream since it feels much richer and more deeply hydrating.