Blemish CreamA skin-toned, natural coverage cream which works to reduce the appearance of blemishes and soothe all problem areas.
- Natural, skin-toned coverage cream to help reduce the appearance of blemishes.
- Helps rebalance oiliness and moderate sebum on the skin’s surface.
- Helps provide protection against environmental aggressors.
- Witch Hazel extract and Tea Tree Oil help to gently cleanse and moderate sebum on the skin’s surface.
- Calendula and Self Heal extracts provides soothing properties and helps rebalance sensitivity.
- Aloe Vera extract and Glycerin intensely hydrate and help soften the skin.
- Grapefruit Seed Extract contains antioxidant properties and helps to protect skin against environmental aggressors.
How to Use
Apply a small amount twice daily to individual blemishes and blend gently with clean fingertip.
- Aqua (Water);
- Glyceryl Stearate;
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride;
- Titanium Dioxide;
- Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A);
- Calendula officinalis Flower Extract;
- Hamamelis virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract;
- Prunella vulgaris (Self Heal) Flower Extract;
- Spilanthes acmella Flower Extract;
- Melaleuca alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil;
- Daucus carota sativa (Carrot) Root Extract;
- Aloe barbadensis Leaf Extract;
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E);
- Xanthan Gum;
- Colloidal Sulfur;
- Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E);
- Iron Oxides;
- Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate;
- Usnea barbata (Lichen) Extract;
- Lactic Acid;
- Citrus grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract;
- Product Details
Works Great With
MrMattieM4/14/2013Age PreventionOilyTHIS IS GOLD IN A TINY TUBE FOR ME! I have never used something for blemishes that worked so quickly & effectively. I typically get cystic acne which having a skin care background I have been able to control through rigorous routines, until now! I put this all over my face & the break outs I usually get never come back, and haven't since I've been using this. It also controls the oils on my face so that it's not as excessive. I love this & highly recommend to anyone who needs a quick fix w/out chemicals.
Roby Earl7/10/2012Oil Control & BlemishesOilyBest blemish cream I've ever used! It is just great for when you have a breakout or even just prevention. For those who breakout quite easily I'm sure you know the feeling when a pimple is starting to form it starts to go red, it kinda hurts etc. well before the pimple gets worse using a clean finger or a cotton tip dab the blemish cream over the problem area morning and night. In the morning I apply it before my moisturizer so it blends in when I apply my moisturizer and I don't have spots all over my face during the day. At night I apply it last and just leave it overnight. I can't live without this product so I make sure that before it runs out I already have another one to use. It would be great if Jurlique could make a larger size for the blemish cream especially for someone like me who uses it so much. Thanks Jurlique!
pearla6/6/2012Oil Control & BlemishesOilyabsolutely love this blemish cream. i am currently purchasing my second tube :) . doesn't dry out my skin or acne. i have really sensitive skin and exp. breakouts quite frequently... i apply this cream right away (both am and pm) and i see results within a day. it prevents my acne from further being irritated or worsening. must have!
uknowsnow4/23/2012Oil Control & BlemishesNormalOMG!This is an amazing product. It works like a concealer and it covers my breakout very well. The smell is also very nice. Hope it can help me reduce the breakout as soon as possible. Worth to have.
Lucy911/19/2011Oil Control & BlemishesNormalHighly recommended - very effective blemish cream that works brilliantly and quickly without drying my skin. It also give sheer coverage so I don't need to cover up with make-up. An essential product for those of us who need just a little help towards perfect skin.
LadyTea8/7/2011Redness & IrritationSensitiveLove this blemish cream. Dab a little on red blemishes in the AM and it acts as a concealer and soother. At night I dab a heavier application on a problem area. It does not irritate my sensitive skin. Does EXACTLY what it says it, and it does it gently. I will never be without this cream.