Baby's Soothing Barrier CreamA gentle, yet rich cream that works to protect and tenderly soothe a baby's delicate diaper area.
- Rich cream to soothe and protect the delicate ‘nappy’ area.
- Intensely hydrates and prevents moisture loss.
- Lavender scent helps soothe and relax.
- Calendula, Self-Heal and Allantoin rebalance sensitivity and soothe delicate skin.
- Glycerin, Honey and Aloe Vera leave skin soft while rebalancing dryness, and Safflower, Jojoba and Shea Butter Oils leave skin moisturized and protected.
- Lavender Essential Oil works to calm and soothe both Mother and Baby.
How to Use
Apply generously after cleansing to protect nappy area from moisture loss.
- Aqua (Water);
- Carthamus tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil;
- Dicaprylyl Ether;
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride;
- Cera alba (Beeswax);
- Macadamia ternifolia Seed Oil;
- Sorbitan Oleate & Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate;
- Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil;
- Magnesium Sulfate;
- Calendula officinalis Flower Extract;
- Hamamelis virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract;
- Prunella vulgaris (Self Heal) Flower Extract;
- Spilanthes acmella Flower Extract;
- Aloe barbadensis Leaf Extract;
- Lauroyl Lysine;
- Butyrospermum parkii (Shea Butter) Oil;
- Fragrance (Parfum)*;
- Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate;
- Lactic Acid;
- Citrus grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract;
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E);
- Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A);
- Product Details
Works Great With
annade11/6/2013DrynessSensitiveWOW how amazing is this product!!!! my skin always cracked and dry and nothing ever feels hydrating enough......lost count of how many things I have tried to address this problem. I needed an all over cream to address the wrinkles, dryness, sensitivity, cracks etc ...and boy does this deliver...this cream is a recent discovery and it feels and smells amazing and my skin so loving it cant get enough.
loonski756/25/2013Redness & IrritationNormalFabulous cream for baby! My little guy had never had a bad rash, but whenever I see irritation I slather this on and its gone almost immediately. Its creamy but light, smells mild, and obviously works!! Only thing I don't love is how difficult it can be to put the cap back on when your little one is wriggling around trying to escape a diaper change. A flip top cap would be much much better. Also should come in a smaller size for travel and on the go. I highly recommend on all fronts. Its fabulous.
Poppies Daisy5/16/2013Fine Lines & WrinklesNormalLove it!!! Another key product from Jurlique for me! I know this is for baby's nappy rash but hey, give it a try and you will know what I'm raving about!! Recommended by a gardener, this barrier cream leaves a 'protection layer' on my skin. I feel it nourishes my skin/hands more than any body/hand cream! It has all the essential oils like Lavender, Calendula and Shea Butter that you need to nourish your skin. And, since it's designed for baby, you know how gentle it would be on your skin : )
samantha_h_279/18/2011Redness & IrritationSensitiveThe only product that works to eliminate my 1 year old daughters nappy rash. Better than prescription creams! Thrilled with this product. Recieved it as a sample when I was pregnant and now wouldn't use anything else.
Gabriela7/28/2011Redness & IrritationSensitiveNo need to use other medicated creams to protect my baby's diaper area. I've been using Jurlique soothing cream since my daughter's birthday and it works incredibly fine!
Hayati4/8/2012Redness & IrritationSensitiveBaby's Soothing Barrier Cream is very good for my little girl skin. I started to use it since day one my baby is born. Recently my cousin having rashes all over his finger, after applying the cream, all the rashes are gone. Amazing for only 1 time applied