Citrus Shower GelA cleansing foam with the uplifting scent of citrus that leaves skin clear, fresh and hydrated.
- Refreshing cleansing gel that clarifies skin, leaving it looking radiant.
- Leaves skin feeling silky, soothed and refreshed.
- Sodium Laureth Sulfate and Decyl Polyglucoside are mild and effective foaming agents derived from coconut.
- Rosemary and Lemon Balm invigorate, refresh and rebalance oiliness.
- Chamomile, Macadamia and Jojoba Oils soften, calm and hydrate.
How to Use
Shake before use. Apply sparingly to wash cloth or sponge, lather onto body and rinse.
- Aqua (Water);
- Sodium Laureth Sulfate;
- Decyl Polyglucoside;
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine;
- PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate;
- Quillaja saponaria (Soap Bark Tree) Bark Extract;
- Aesculus hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Seed Extract;
- Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract;
- Equisetum arvense (Horsetail) Extract;
- Urtica dioica (Nettle) Extract;
- Arctium lappa (Burdock) Root Extract;
- Betula alba (Birch) Leaf Extract;
- Achillea millefolium (Yarrow) Extract;
- Chamomilla recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract;
- Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride;
- Macadamia ternifolia Seed Oil;
- Fragrance (Parfum)*;
- Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil;
- Sodium Chloride;
- Lactic Acid;
- Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate;
- Hydrolyzed Soy Protein;
- Citrus grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract;
- Product Details
Works Great With
Daisy1232/28/2012DrynessDryI LOVE this shower gel!! A little goes a long way and leaves my skin feeling soft and super clean. I would love a larger size with a pump dispenser.
Sara J1/30/2012Age PreventionNormalThis is a really great scented shower gel. My first choice was Tranquil, but sadly it has been discontinued. Hopefully this one will stay.