Fruit Enzyme ExfoliatorA highly effective fruit-based facial treatment that exfoliates skin to create a visibly smoother and more revitalized complexion.
- Highly effective fruit-based and enzyme facial exfoliating treatment.
- Creates a visibly smoother, clearer skin appearance.
- Leaves leaving skin looking instantly revitalized and healthy.
- Natural, indigenous Australian extracts, such as Desert Lime, Quadong and Wattle noticeably and gently exfoliate dead surface skin cells.
- Fruit and Vitamin Extracts help revitalize and smooth skin’s appearance.
- Sodium Hyaluronate helps balance and retain skin’s moisture level.
How to Use
Shake before use. Apply thin layer to clean face and neck, avoiding eye area. Leave for up to 5 minutes, rinse off with water. Follow with moisturizer and sunscreen. Use 2-3 times/week. If irritation occurs, stop use immediately.
- Aqua (Water)/Eau;
- Saccharum Officinale (Sugar Cane) Extract;
- Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract;
- Magnesium Aluminium Silicate;
- Hydrolyzed Optunia Ficus Indica Flower Extract;
- Lactobacillus/Pumpkin Fruit Ferment Filtrate;
- Sclerotium Gum;
- Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract;
- Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Extract;
- Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract;
- Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract;
- Chamomilla recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract;
- Rosa gallica Flower Extract;
- Glycyrrhiza glabra (Licorice) Root Extract;
- Viola odorata Extract;
- Viola tricolor Extract;
- Sambucus nigra (Black Elder) Flower Extract;
- Calendula officinalis Flower Extract;
- Hamamelis virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract;
- Prunella vulgaris Leaf Extract;
- Althaea officinalis (Marshmallow) Root Extract;
- Optuntia Ficus Indica Stem Extract;
- Citrus Glauca Fruit Extract;
- Santalum Acuminatum Fruit Extract;
- Acacia Victoriae Fruit Extract;
- Sodium Hyaluronate;
- SD Alcohol 40-A (Alcohol Denat.);
- Sodium Dehydroacetic Acid;
- Sodium Hydroxide;
- Product Details
Works Great With
Spoilt blog6/12/2014DrynessDryOh my...just when I thought I thought there would never be a liquid exfoliant on the market, Jurlique Fruit Enzyme Exfoliator launched. If you find scrubs too abrasive, and cream or powder exfoliants ineffective then Fruit Enzyme Exfoliator is the perfect alternative. It is a highly effective treatment made from fruit enzymes that munch away on dead skin (which I then cleanse off with a muslin face cloth), while other fruit extracts help to brighten the complexion. I love it because it suits all skin types and is even suitable for sensitive skin conditions. I use it 2-3 times per week and it helps to loosen up dead skin cells in 3-5 minutes but best to use a face cloth as it remove all traces of the exfoliant and gives your skin a more thorough exfoliating experience. The liquid glides on in a thin layer, and washes off easily. The pump bottle is convenient, although I would like to ask Jurlique to reformulate it in a plastic bottle next time as I worry about dropping it in the shower. Fruity & organic would best describe the scent and I am proud to call it my new favourite. Contains Desert Lime, Quadong and Wattle to actively exfoliate and condition skin.
BM7/10/2013Age PreventionSensitiveI use this product once a week and I absolutely love it! It exfoliates the dead skin cells from my skin and also makes my skin look fresher, brighter and younger. Fantastic!
Mcbeth8/27/2012Age PreventionOilyI bought this product at a Spa. This product is fantastics, you see a big difference the first time you use it. I have used other peeling products, this one is the best. My skin feels very smooth and soft and because I have oily skin it removes the excess oil in a non-drying way. Thank you for creating a great product. I will soon be purchasing your other products.
Derrick2/25/2012Age PreventionNormalImmediately after applying this exfoliant you can feel the gentle yet effective activity of the enzymes and fruit acids working to improve your skin! Many exfoliators irritate my skin and cause breakout. I've been using the Fruit Enzyme since it's launch with no irritation or breakout! My Esthetician spends a fraction of the time she used to on extractions! A definite plus!
ADF2825/20/2011Oil Control & BlemishesSensitiveThe exfoliator works really well for combination skin and it has a nice scent apposed to a lot of other exfoliators on the market.