Herbal Recovery Night CreamA high performance, nourishing antioxidant overnight cream, rich in powerful botanical extracts to help minimize the appearance of fine lines while helping to improve skin elasticity, hydration and restoring smoothness. Wake up to skin that feels firm, smooth, hydrated and looks radiant.
- Helps revitalize and restore skin smoothness.
- Helps to improve skin tone and texture.
- Helps minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and improve skin elasticity.
- Helps provide intense hydration and protection from environmental aggressors.
- Moth Bean Extract has effects similar to Retinol (Vitamin A). It helps refine skin texture to enhance radiance.
- African Birch Extract is a powerful antioxidant known to help increase skin firmness and combat the visible signs of aging.
- Kakadu Plum Extract helps to reduce the appearance of skin discolorations and even skin tone.
How to Use
Warm a pearl sized amount between the fingertips and gently press onto face, neck and décolletage. avoiding the eye area.
- Aqua (Water)/Eau;
- Cetyl Alcohol;
- Dicaprylyl Ether;
- Glyceryl Stearate Citrate;
- Ethylhexyl Palmitate;
- Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate;
- Viola odorata (Sweet Violet) Flower Extract;
- Viola tricolor (Pansy) Extract;
- Trifolium pratense (Clover) Flower Extract;
- Bellis perennis (Daisy) Flower Extract;
- Arctium lappa Root Extract;
- Stellaria media (Chickweed) Extract;
- Taraxacum officinale (Dandelion) Root Extract;
- Usnea barbata (Lichen) Extract;
- Echinacea purpurea Extract;
- Terminalia ferdinandiana Fruit Extract;
- Fagus sylvatica Bud Extract;
- Vigna aconitifolia Seed Extract;
- Cichorium intybus (Chicory) Root Extract;
- Anogeissus leiocarpus Bark Extract;
- Sodium Hyaluronate;
- Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate;
- Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate;
- Xanthan Gum;
- Tocopheryl Acetate;
- SD Alcohol 40-A (Alcohol Denat.);
- Product Details
Works Great With
LaurenANorton4/17/2014Oil Control & BlemishesNormalA very light and effective moisturiser. Smells lovely and softens the skin beautifully. I really notice the difference if I stop using it for a few days.
Nino1/20/2014Oil Control & BlemishesNormalFirst time try jurlique night cream, and loving this product. Very light and love the scent. Can tell the difference the morning after. Highly recommend
Catalina7/5/2013Age PreventionNormalLovely product. Very light and easily absorbed without that nasty oily feeling!
Joly5/27/2013Oil Control & BlemishesSensitiveA little goes a long way. It's light enough for my oily combination skin and doesn't clog out my pores. Love the beautiful floral scent.
eliana10/11/2012Age PreventionNormalAbsolutely wonderful. Fast absorbing, light to distribute. The morning after one can really see a glow on skin!
Vava2/16/2012Oil Control & BlemishesSensitiveVery mild and fast-absorbing night cream. Smells nicely. Not oily at all. I use this cream together with Balancing foam cleanser and Rosewater mist. I have combination and sensitive skin and haven't break out since I used them. Neither dry my face. Perfect for me.
PollyS5/26/2011DrynessNormalThis cream is super luxe! It feels amazing going on and my skin had a glow in the morning. I could really tell a difference in my skin when I use this cream at night! Highly recommend!
trishinmpls6/27/2013Age PreventionDryUsed for a week, and have seen decent results already. It does make your skin smoother the next morning. Don't really care for the scent though.
Astrinda7/3/2012Age PreventionOilyThis night cream is simply amazing! I love the lush texture and smell. I live in the tropical weather, and this cream doesn't leave a greasy feeling overnight. My husband always compliment my skin after I start using it.
eyasar5/24/2011Age PreventionSensitiveI really loved this cream. It smells so nice- I could smell a lot of flowers. It also is not sticky or greasy. I really recommend it.
erickabee5/20/2011Age PreventionDrySmells wonderful and is light going on. Amazing night cream, highly recommended!