Lavender Body OilA replenishing delicately lavender-scented body oil to calm the skin as well as the senses.
- Lightweight, replenishing body oil to hydrate and calm skin and the senses.
- Can be used as a massage oil for All Skin Types.
- Provides hydration and antioxidant protection.
- Lavender, Calendula, and Chamomile help hydrate, calm and rebalance skin dryness and sensitivity.
- Safflower, Macadamia and Jojoba Oils help soften skin and restore skin radiance.
- Vitamin E provides antioxidant protection.
How to Use
Place a small amount of oil into the palms. Warm the oil by rubbing the hands together before applying with pampering massage strokes.
- Carthamus tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil;
- Macadamia ternifolia Seed Oil;
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride;
- Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) Oil;
- Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil;
- Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract;
- Aesculus hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Seed Extract;
- Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract;
- Chamomilla recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract;
- Calendula officinalis Flower Extract;
- Betula alba (Birch) Leaf Extract;
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E);
- Product Details
Works Great With
Poppies Daisy5/19/2013Fine Lines & WrinklesNormalI love applying this oil underneath my body cream in winter month as it really aids in hydrating my skin. It doesn't leave my skin greasy or shiny - love it!
COCO3112/18/2012DrynessDryLOVE this body oil SO much. I have SUPER dry skin on my legs and feet and I use this at night after I take a shower to moisturize. It moisturizes better than any heavy lotion I've ever used. It glides on easy and absorbs well so you are not left with greasy/oily skin. My skin is left hydrated, soft and dewy. Plus, I love the calming effect of the lavender. Absolutely love this.
Chandni6/23/2011DrynessDryThis is a great product. The oil is not greasy, easily absorbed. And smells great.