Love BalmA natural salve that moisturizes, softens and protects dry or chapped skin. Infused with the natural scent of tangerine.
- Superior skin treatment salve that moisturizes and soothes sensitive, dry or chapped skin on lips, cuticles, elbows or anywhere skin is chafed and irritated.
- Lightly scented with tangerine oil, it protects against moisture loss.
- Provides antioxidant protection.
- Olive Oil, Safflower Seed Oil and Beeswax keep skin soft, supple, and nourished.
- Vitamin E and Soybean Oil help protect skin from dehydration and offer antioxidant protection.
- Bisabolol helps soothe skin and reduce redness from irritation.
How to Use
Can be applied to the lips, elbows, hands--or anywhere that needs a little extra loving care. Reapply as needed.
- Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil;
- Cera Alba (Beeswax);
- Cetearyl Alcohol;
- Carthamus tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil;
- Fragrance (Parfum)*;
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride;
- Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil;
- Calendula officinalis Flower extract;
- Chamomilla recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract;
- Althaea officinalis Root Extract;
- Rosa gallica Flower Extract;
- Bellis perennis (Daisy) Flower Extract;
- Viola odorata Flower Extract;
- Viola tricolor Flower Extract;
- Echinacea purpurea Extract;
- Dehydroacetic Acid;
- Product Details
Works Great With
kim6/6/2011DrynessDryThe perfect companion to weather the elements. It's subtle going on but effective and lasting. Feels light and non greasy.
Sammy5/23/2011DrynessDryI really like this balm; it is a great moisturizer and also smells wonderful. I recommend it!
butters5/20/2011DrynessDryA winter handbag essential! This balm has saved me on many a winter day. I've also had success using it on my elbows, knees, feet, and hands - even my cuticles! - it really is a multipurpose balm.
Seema5/27/2011DrynessSensitivegoes on smooth without a sticky feeling. good on elbows too. use it to feel the difference
Angela5/25/2011Oil Control & BlemishesNormalThe love balm works great! I like that it can be used on elbows and is not limited to just lips. The compact size is also really convenient and I keep it in my purse in case I need to touch up my lips. Great buy!
mariabeepee5/20/2011DrynessBalancedMy lips tend to veer towards the dry side so I am always looking for good moisturizing lip balms. The Love Balm has a distinct but unobtrusive citrus scent and applies lightly on the lips (you don't get a lot of product with every swipe). It may feel a little TOO light for those used to the thicker formulas of more intense moisturizers, but the subtle texture works perfectly for those who prefer a more natural, faint sheen of gloss. As an everyday lip balm it is great but if you’re looking for something that feels deeply hydrating I would keep looking. The product instructions say this can be used for hands and elbows; however, since the balm formula makes it a bit difficult getting enough product to use on your hands at one time, I don't see myself using it for this purpose (although the little bit that I did get on my hands made them amazingly soft!)