Rose Love BalmA natural salve that moisturizes, softens and protects dry or chapped skin. Infused with the natural scent of roses.
- Superior skin treatment salve that moisturizes and soothes sensitive, dry or chapped skin on lips, cuticles, elbows or anywhere skin is chafed and irritated.
- Lightly scented with roses, it protects against moisture loss
- Provides antioxidant protection.
- Olive Oil, Safflower Seed Oil and Beeswax keep skin soft, supple, and nourished.
- Vitamin E and Soybean Oil help protect skin from dehydration and offer antioxidant protection.
- Bisabolol helps soothe, soften and hydrate the skin and reduce the appearance of redness.
How to Use
Can be applied to the lips, elbows, hands--or anywhere that needs a little extra loving care. Reapply as needed.
- Olea europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil;
- Cera Alba (Beeswax);
- Cetearyl Alcohol;
- Carthamus tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil;
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride;
- Fragrance (Parfum)*;
- Glycine soja (Soybean) Oil;
- Calendula officinalis Flower Extract;
- Chamomilla recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract;
- Althaea officinalis Root Extract;
- Rosa gallica Flower Extract;
- Bellis perennis (Daisy) Flower Extract;
- Viola odorata Extract;
- Viola tricolor Extract;
- Echinacea purpurea Extract;
- Dehydroacetic Acid;
- Product Details
Works Great With
Spoilt blog6/13/2014DrynessSensitiveRose Love Balm is rose scented and even tastes the way it smells. I love the smooth and fine film it leaves on lips which is good for those 'natural' or 'no makeup' days when we want s wear a little but not a lot. My lips are feeling soft, smooth and there is no build up when using regularly - unlike other brands with thicker consistencies caused by the added petroleum. It is made with Vitamin E, Olive, Soybean and Safflower Oil to help replenish dry skin. Naturally scented with Rose oil.I am impressed with the packaging: a recyclable tin that contains ingredient information underleaf. I like to carry this in my handbag and then pop it on my bedside table so it is the last thing I use (and smell) in the evening and the first thing I use and smell in the morning. Aah, bliss!
Maxine.Q11/20/2013Redness & IrritationSensitiveGreat product! Very moisturizing!!!
drShumi9/13/2013DrynessNormalI have heard so many great things about Jurlique so that I decided to give it a go. Love balm is Desert Island Product!!! The texture is perfect and it makes my lips feel soft and dewy. The scent is out of this world too! Everyone should have a jar in their draw! It's my little miracle product.
Fraoulitsa7/5/2013DrynessDryVery moisturizing. My lips love it and so do my girls' lips; actually especially my girls' lips in winter time which used to be chapped all the time. I trust Jurlique products on my children, and they deliver!
Deby6/22/2013Fine Lines & WrinklesSensitiveI absolutely love this stuff-- I just wish it came in a larger size for home. The 15ml are great for purse, desk, etc., but I sit every night and rub this on the backs of my hands, arms, elbows and the difference in my skin is amazing.
Keyy7/19/2012DrynessDryI get eczma around my eyes and since being gifted the Rose Love Balm from Jurlique all the itchiness and dryness has gone. It doesn't cause a reaction with my skin like alot of things do. Would 100% recommend it.
Lindsay7/7/2011Oil Control & BlemishesOilylove this. i have it sitting on my desk at work and i apply to lips & hands constantly. the smell is delicate and totally relaxing! love that it's natural. no petroleum means real moisture!