Rose Hand CreamA rich, protective hand cream with the relaxing scent of rose to restore smoothness and keep skin looking youthful. Select the Luxury Size for $49 ($78 Value)!
- Rich, protective hand cream to deeply moisturize and restore smoothness.
- Leaves hands feeling soft and supple.
- Provides long-lasting hydration and natural antioxidant protection.
- Safflower Seed Oil and Macadamia Oil help rebalance dryness and protect from moisture loss.
- Vitamin E provides antioxidant protection on hands.
- Carrot Root Extract and Aloe Vera soothe dryness and calm and soften the skin.
How to Use
Apply a small amount to hands, and massage into hands until fully absorbed. Re-apply as required throughout the day.
- Aqua (Water);
- Cetearyl Alcohol;
- Carthamus tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil;
- Prunus amygdalus dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil;
- Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate;
- Chamomilla recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract;
- Althaea officinalis (Marshmallow) Root Extract;
- Calendula officinalis Flower Extract;
- Rosa gallica Flower Extract;
- Bellis perennis (Daisy) Flower Extract;
- Viola odorata (Violet) Extract;
- Echinacea purpurea Root Extract;
- Viola tricolor (Heartease) Extract;
- Macadamia ternifolia Seed Oil;
- Fragrance (Parfum)*;
- Lactic Acid;
- Hydrolyzed Soy Protein;
- Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate;
- Daucus carota sativa (Carrot) Root Extract;
- Aloe barbadensis Leaf Extract;
- Citrus grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract;
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E);
- Product Details
Works Great With
Mrs. Rehoboth4/16/2013DrynessDryI bought my first tube of your Rose hand cream in freezing cold London after an international flight. Within half an hour, my hands were soft and smooth and my nails less brittle. I now use it on my legs after I shave them and after flights. Totally brilliant. Thank you.
ridh6/8/2012Loss of Elasticity & FirmnessNormalBest hand cream I've tried so far. It's very pricey so sometimes I got naughty and purchased other hand creams but I ALWAYS ended up regretting not buying this instead. I always go back to this hand cream when all else fails. Real Rose fragrance. It may feel greasy when first applied but after 5 minutes, your hands will be baby smooth and not greasy at all. Tried other fragrance. Although I love the jasmine smell, the rose is more hydrating.
WildRose8/6/2011DrynessSensitiveI have been using this cream for more than 10 years. I used to work with chemical at one point, tried every hand cream available until this...It saved my hands! I now recommend it to everyone. It has helped friends with problem skin on the hands - including Men too - yes its true!
Carrington7/30/2011Age PreventionNormalThis hand cream is excellent for dry chapped hands. I used it for the first time last winter to combat the dry heaters and it kept my hands moisturized better than most of the other hand creams I've used before.
kim6/6/2011DrynessDryVery pleasant scent that leaves my skin rejuvenated. Keeps skin protected throughout the day, with just a single application.
Chandni5/20/2011DrynessBalancedThis is my all time favorite hand cream. The scent is not over powering and is just at the right level. The hand cream is easily absorbed without the greasiness and has long lasting affect. Love it!