Soothing Herbal Recovery GelA soothing antioxidant serum, rich in botanicals and plant oils to help comfort delicate skin, reduce the appearance of signs of fine lines, dryness and dullness and help protect against environmental aggressors. Skin feels smooth, hydrated and looks radiant. Select the Luxury Size for $140 ($167 Value)!
- Helps soothe, revitalize and restore skin’s radiance.
- Helps improve skin elasticity and minimize the appearance of fine lines.
- Helps provide hydration and protection from environmental aggressors.
- Formulated for sensitive skin.
- Groomwell and Sichuan Peppercorn extracts, traditional Chinese herbs, help soothe and rebalance sensitive skin.
- Vitamin E (Tocopherol) has potent antioxidant properties and is known to help protect the skin from environmental aggressors.
- Aloe Vera extract, Shea Butter and Jojoba Seed Oil help to soften, soothe and hydrate the skin.
How to Use
Shake before use. Apply 1 or 2 pumps onto fingertips, and press lightly onto the face, neck and décolletage. Use day or night.
- Aqua (Water);
- Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil;
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride;
- Lithospermum erythrorhizon (Groomwell) Root Extract;
- Zanthoxylum alatum (Sichuan Peppercorn) Extract;
- Xanthan Gum;
- Butyrospermum parkii (Shea Butter) Oil;
- Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein;
- Fragrance (Parfum)*;
- Aloe barbadensis Leaf Extract;
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E);
- Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate;
- Lactic Acid;
- Oleyl Alcohol;
- Product Details
Works Great With
Katia1046/21/2012Age PreventionDryStopped using products to save a little bit of money. Tried other less expensive stuff and regret every minute. My mother in law just gave me the age prevention kit. After two days, my face is healing and feels awesome.
Ainnemc5/27/2012Age PreventionSensitiveI have always used the Calendula cream but decided to try this as well in my last order. This is a staple product. It immediately calms my reactive skin and starts to reduce blotchiness immediately.
Kaylin625/3/2012Redness & IrritationSensitiveLove this stuff, and it's worth the price. I use all of the sensitive products. Please note, if you truly have sensitive skin, make sure you buy this gel rather than the "other gel" Jurlique has. The other has a stronger scent (rose) and fragrance tends to really inflame sensitive skin.
truskawka4/18/2012DrynessDryI have been using this in conjunction with the replenishing foaming cleanser, and OH MY, my skin has improved dramatically in less than a week!I have been struggling with my extremely dry and itchy skin for years and I've tried so many different products and been to various doctors and dermatologists who have never really helped. When I wake up in the morning now my skin is supple and smooth, and I don't even need to wear makeup my complexion is so clear. I am just so grateful for these products, thank you!
jmo70692/22/2012Redness & IrritationSensitiveWhere has this product been all my life? In just one week I have had excellent results! My skin feels just great, and the redness has diminished significantly. I had been using a lotion prescribed by my dermatologist prior to this with minimal results. I have been fighting rosacea for years, and am truly excited about finding Jurlique's Soothing Herbal Recovery Gel. I hope you will have the same results I have!
Mellie5/21/2011Oil Control & BlemishesSensitiveCool, refreshing light gel that left my skin feeling soft and balanced. Woke up to soft, smooth skin.
butters5/20/2011DrynessDryThis gel feels fantastic on my skin after a day in the sun. Leaves your skin feeling fresh and revived. Perfect for my sensitive skin.
LadyBird5/20/2011Redness & IrritationSensitiveI put this on every night and I absolutely love how my skin feels and looks in the morning. Radiant and red-free!