Herbal Recovery Eye GelA high performance antioxidant eye gel, features intense hydration and brightening properties to help reduce the appearance of dark circles, puffiness and smooth skin while antioxidants protect against environmental damage. Leaves skin feeling smooth, hydrated and looking radiant.
- Helps to revitalize, brighten and refresh tired eyes.
- Helps smooth delicate skin around the eye area.
- Helps provide hydration and protection from environmental aggressors.
- Ginseng Root Extract helps to firm the skin, while Eyebright extract helps reduce the appearance of puffiness and brightens the appearance of the eye area.
- Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Vitamin E (Tocopheryl Acetate) provide antioxidant benefits and are known to help restore and protect the skin.
- Extracts of Carrot Oil, Aloe Vera and Marshmallow rebalance dryness and help provide intense hydration.
How to Use
Apply one pump to fingertips and press gently onto the delicate skin around the eye area, morning and night.
- Aqua (Water);
- Oenothera biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil;
- SD Alcohol 40-A (Alcohol Denat.);
- Polyglyceryl-3 Palmitate;
- Panax ginseng Root Extract;
- Ginkgo biloba Leaf Extract;
- Arnica montana Flower Extract;
- Euphrasia officinalis Extract;
- Rosa gallica Flower Extract;
- Bellis perennis (Daisy) Flower Extract;
- Althaea officinalis Root Extract;
- Echinacea purpurea Extract;
- Stellaria media (Chickweed) Extract;
- Viola tricolor Extract;
- Viola odorata Extract;
- Trifolium pratense (Clover) Flower Extract;
- Arctium lappa Root Extract;
- Taraxacum officinale Extract;
- Usnea barbata Extract;
- Xanthan Gum;
- Aloe barbadensis Leaf Extract;
- Glycine soja (Soybean) Oil;
- Daucus carota sativa (Carrot) Root Extract;
- Retinyl Palmitate;
- Tocopheryl Acetate;
- Citrus grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract;
- Phenethyl Alcohol;
- Sodium Dehydroacetate;
- Citric Acid. *From Natural Essential Oil (Chamomile – Chamomilla recutita (Matricaria))
- Product Details
Works Great With
chinup2/19/2014DrynessNormalI don't know about brightening, but this gel is intensely hydrating as the product information says. It's light enough to be applied over make-up when I notice my lids getting dry and crepey during the day. Definitely plumps them up a bit. I keep this tiny bottle in my desk drawer and purse as well.
KathG9/22/2013Age PreventionNormalLovely light and delicate gel! This is just about the only eye care product of the many I have tried that doesn't make my eye area puffy, also is having a very positive effect on the fines lines around my eyes. Only need a really tiny amount as well!
giselinde10/17/2012Age PreventionOilyI have used this product for a year and loved its effects. When I stopped using it is when I noticed how well it was working. My fine lines under eyes started showing my age. So I tout this product as VERY effective and recommend it to anyone who is showing wrinkles under their eyes.