Daily Exfoliating CreamA non-granular exfoliating cream that is recommended for every day use. It cleans deeply to lift away dead skin cells and leave skin looking smooth and radiant.
Select the Luxury Value Size for $60 ($78 Value)!
- Non-granular exfoliating cream to lift away dead skin cells.
- Leaves skin deeply cleansed, smooth, hydrated and radiant.
- Provides natural antioxidant protection.
- Almonds, Oats and Oatbran gently exfoliate and cleanse the skin.
- Sesame Seed Oil, Macadamia Oil, Wheat Bran Extract and Honey work together to moisturize, rebalance dryness and prevent moisture loss.
- Green Tea, Grapeseed and Turmeric help protect the skin against damaging oxidants.
How to Use
Apply a generous amount of Daily Exfoliating Cream to wet hands and form a smooth paste. Apply paste to the face in a press- release motion, avoiding eye area. Rinse well with warm water.
- Aqua (Water);
- Prunus amygdalus dulcis (Almond);
- Avena sativa (Oat);
- SD Alcohol 40-A (Alcohol Denat.);
- Avena sativa (Oat) Bran;
- Sesamum indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil;
- Polyglyceryl-3 Palmitate;
- Chamomilla recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract;
- Althaea officinalis Root Extract;
- Camellia sinensis Leaf Extract;
- Vitis vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract;
- Calendula officinalis Flower Extract;
- Rosa gallica Flower Extract;
- Bellis perennis (Daisy) Flower Extract;
- Viola odorata Extract;
- Echinacea purpurea Extract;
- Viola tricolor Extract;
- Curcuma longa (Turmeric) Root Extract;
- Macadamia ternifolia Seed Oil;
- Xanthan Gum;
- Triticum vulgare (Wheat) Bran Extract;
- Daucus carota sativa (Carrot) Root Extract;
- Glycine soja (Soybean) Oil;
- Sodium Ascorbate;
- Ascorbic Acid;
- Citrus grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract;
- Sodium Dehydroacetate;
- Limonene*. *From Natural Essential Oil (Chamomile - Chamomilla recutita (Matricaria);
- Geranium - Pelargonium graveolens)
- Product Details
Works Great With
Sophiesarah12/15/2013Age PreventionSensitiveI've used this since puberty, and I'm now in my late 30s. People often comment on my 'porcelain' and 'flawless' complexion. I am sure it is this Face Wash Cream > Daily Exfoliating Cream that is to thank. A great product, I use it in the shower a few times a week, after cleansing with the soothing foaming cleanser.
parker214/9/2013Loss of Elasticity & FirmnessNormalLove this. My skin feels soft and glowing after! I have used this for a few years and on the occasions I have used other face cleansers I see a complete change in my skin when I go back to this. Highly recommended!!
Nikstar4/20/2012Redness & IrritationDryThis is a wonderful daily exfoliator. I use it every morning whilst in the shower. It smells yummy and works wonders on removing dry skin etc from the face and neck. Not harsh at all like alot of exfoliators - thats why you can easily use it everyday!
fpurvis11/18/2011Age PreventionNormalI have tried many exfoliating creams but this is the best! It left my skin bare and freash, without stripping the layers and feeling harsh. Everyone must try this at least once, it makes you feel young and that's got to be good for the soul!!
Unculion10/3/2011DrynessDryLove it. It leaves skin extra supple, smooth and glowing after application. Sometimes (when it's humid), I don't even need to apply moisturizer afterwards since my face skin is so dewy already. It smells so good too!
WildRose8/6/2011Age PreventionNormalI love this so much! It exfoliates very well, leaving skin silky soft, sparkly clean and scented beautifully. It does not scratch or irritate skin or pores at all - you could use it everyday. In fact it improves skin appearance. A must have for natural skincare lovers.
Lauren S6/8/2011DrynessSensitiveI have dry sensitive skin and used to never be able to get on top of the flakes and dullness that came along with it! Ive used many exfoliators and now realise they werent helping, they were too harsh, but Jurliques Exfoliating Cream is so good! Skin is smooth and soft after using and it really effectively takes away the dead skin without irritation. Love it.