Soothing Foaming CleanserA soothing foaming cleanser for sensitive skin that lifts away surface impurities to leave the complexion feeling fresh and clean.
- Soothing cleanser to help rebalance sensitivity during the cleansing process.
- Leaves sensitive skin feeling clean and comfortable.
- Helps to hydrate and rebalance dryness.
- Groomwell and Sichuan Peppercorn extracts, traditional Chinese herbs, to help soothe and rebalance sensitive skin.
- Macadamia Oil helps rebalance dryness and keep skin feeling comfortable and soothed during cleansing.
How to Use
Shake before use. Gently lather a small amount between moist hands and massage the creamy-soft foam over face, avoiding eye area. Rinse thoroughly.
- Aqua (Water);
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine;
- Macadamia ternifolia Seed Oil;
- PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate;
- Sodium Chloride;
- Xanthan Gum;
- Lithospermum erythrorhizon (Groomwell) Root Extract;
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride;
- Zanthoxylum alatum (Sichuan Peppercorn) Extract;
- Fragrance (Parfum)*;
- Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate;
- Lactic Acid;
- Oleyl Alcohol;
- Product Details
Works Great With
Sophiesarah12/15/2013Age PreventionSensitiveSimple to use in the shower, rinse, apply, wash off! Done. I pair this with the Daily Exfoliating Cream a couple of times a week.
tanlilim9/25/2013Redness & IrritationSensitiveGood product.
Kaylin6211/4/2012Redness & IrritationSensitiveI love all the soothing line for my sensitive skin...I have no problem using this to wash off my eye make-up.
mariabeepee5/23/2011DrynessDryI love that this cleanser doesn't make my skin feel taut after use, a problem I am finding amongst many others. It also feels light and silky to apply, not harsh at all. I love using this in the morning as a light facial wash, because for the end of day I prefer something a little more exfoliating and deep-cleaning. I pair this with the Balancing Day Care Cream for sufficient day time hydration.
FisherMB5/20/2011Redness & IrritationSensitiveI really like this cleanser. It is light and refreshing - and does not irritate my eczema.