Skin Balancing Face OilA lightweight moisturizing treatment that helps to balance all skin types. Absorbs quickly and instantly delivers a velvety smooth finish.
- Luxurious, lightweight facial treatment to use day or night to keep skin hydrated.
- Softens the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles and improves skin’s elasticity.
- Helps guard against moisture loss.
- Evening Primrose Oil, Macadamia Seed Oil and Marshmallow intensely hydrate and soften skin, improving its overall condition.
- Rose Hip Oil and Safflower Oil work in tandem to soften fine lines & wrinkles and improve skin’s firmness.
- Shea Butter, Avocado Oil and Jojoba Oil provide emolliency and give skin a smoother, healthier appearance.
How to Use
Wear it underneath your moisturizer or alone. Dispense 2-3 drops onto cotton pad and apply to cleansed damp skin. Gently massage onto face, neck and décolletage using fingertips until fully absorbed, day or night.
- Carthamus tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil;
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride;
- Persea gratissima (Avocado) Oil;
- Macadamia ternifolia Seed Oil;
- Rosa canina Fruit Oil;
- Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil;
- Butyrospermum parkii (Shea Butter) Oil;
- Oenothera biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil;
- Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil;
- Chamomilla recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract;
- Calendula officinalis Flower Extract;
- Althaea officinalis Root Extract;
- Rosa gallica Flower Extract;
- Bellis perennis (Daisy) Flower Extract;
- Echinacea purpurea Extract;
- Viola odorata Extract;
- Viola tricolor Extract;
- Symphytum officinale Leaf Extract;
- Daucus carota sativa (Carrot) Root Extract;
- Retinyl Palmitate;
- Fragrance (Parfum)*;
- Benzyl Alcohol*;
- Cinnamyl Alcohol*;
- Benzyl Salicylate*;
- Benzyl Benzoate*;
- Product Details
Works Great With
COCO3113/22/2013DrynessSensitiveI absolutely L O V E this product!!!! I have dry skin, especially right after washing, and this oil feels soooo good and soothing on my skin. It's amazing how hydrating it is without being oily. It completely absorbs into the skin and doesn't leave any shine. The initial cost is expensive but one bottle has lasted me nearly an entire year! So in the end it's more than worth the cost.
Divaabsoluta3/20/2013Age PreventionDryA friend of mine recommended Jurlique. The skin oil and calendula cream (together) has saved me this winter! Love it!
calbright77/20/2012DrynessOilyA definite must in my daily routine. The product was a recommendation for problems I had keeping my skin hydrated. I mix with a little calendula and use as a daily moisturizer. My skin looks and feels 100x better. The product is also great for after sun care. Plus, it does not leave my skin more oily as I feared. In fact, I've noticed my skin seems a bit more balanced since I have started using the product. Only thing, a drop or two is really all that's necessary, more than that and you run the risk of being a bit excessive.
Tracey H6/12/2012Age PreventionSensitiveI received some samples of this product at the Carindale store. After using this product for just one day In noticed a big difference in how my skin felt and looked. This oil is not oily and doesn't make your skin look oily, it smells beautiful and a little goes a long way. I have since purchased the bottle to use for day and night time underneath my normal day and night creams. Would certainly recommend to anyone who wants a bit more of a hydration boost especially during the cooler seasons.
Corinne C3/2/2012DrynessNormalThis oil is light and non greasy. its perfect to mix with the Brightening Day Cream. I also use this patted under my eyes, it makes skin so soft and fresh looiking but not oily.
Daisy1232/28/2012DrynessDryThis is my favorite Jurlique product! I add a few drops to my moisturizer for added softening and it really brightens my complexion. It's also great for dry cuticles during the winter months.
Ai Jiang7/27/2011DrynessDrygreat smell, never greasy, easy to absorb by skin. I apply to face every night and feel great the next morning.
brett7/2/2011Redness & IrritationDryI love this product! My skin seems to "drink" it up so much more than a regular moisturizer and make my skin feel so soft afterwards. It is the perfect product to use after a mask. It might seem pricey but you really only need to use a few drops for your whole face. This is my favorite product Jurlique makes.