Soothing Day Care LotionA light-textured moisturising lotion rich in botanicals and plant oils to help hydrate and restore delicate skin while protecting against environmental aggressors. Skin feels hydrated, nurtured and looks radiant. Select the Luxury Size for $86 ($120 Value)!
- Lightweight, soothing moisturizer for sensitive skin.
- Leaves skin feeling soft, calm and comfortable.
- Helps provide hydration and protection against environmental aggressors.
- Calendula, Self Heal, Groomwell and Sichuan Peppercorn extracts deliver soothing properties to soothe and calm sensitive skin and rebalance sensitivity.
- Safflower Oil helps soften and restore skin.
- Vitamin E (Tocopherol) has potent antioxidant properties and is known to help protect the skin from environmental aggressors.
How to Use
Shake before use. Apply 1 or 2 pumps onto fingertips and gently press onto face, neck and décolletage. Use daily.
- Aqua (Water);
- Carthamus tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil;
- Glyceryl Stearate Citrate;
- Jojoba Esters;
- Calendula officinalis Flower Extract;
- Hamamelis virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract;
- Prunella vulgaris (Self Heal) Flower Extract;
- Spilanthes acmella Flower Extract;
- Lithospermum erythrorhizon (Groomwell) Root Extract;
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride;
- Zanthoxylum alatum (Sichuan Peppercorn) Extract;
- Aloe barbadensis Leaf Extract;
- Fragrance (Parfum)*;
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E);
- Xanthan Gum;
- Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate;
- Lactic Acid;
- Oleyl Alcohol;
- Product Details
Works Great With
mackaren3/26/2013Oil Control & BlemishesSensitiveThis is the first lotion in 56 years that did not break my skin out. I have used very expensive lotion and some inexpensive always with the same results. This works! I only have to use a small amount to cover my face and neck. I could not live without this now! Simply the best.
TInka8/31/2012Redness & IrritationSensitiveWhen I started using this product I thought it wasn't moisturising enough at first, but soon discovered it was my cleansing routine. Since I started using cream cleanser I swear by Soothing DayCare Lotion !! I use it mainly during the summer, find it moisturising, soothing, redness is minimised, absorbs quickly, leaves the skin matte, overall very pleasant to use .
Sarah H5/9/2012Oil Control & BlemishesSensitiveI am constantly on the hunt for the perfect moisturizer that will not cause me to breakout, but that will provide enough moisture so that my skin does not look flaky or dull. I have very, very, very sensitive skin and virtually everything that I try breaks me out or causes some sort of irritation. I have been using this for a while now and it is really the best! I use it everyday and it is very soothing. The first day that I tried it, my skin was very irritated and within 8 hrs, I could already see it calming down. Highly recommend!
Kaylin625/3/2012Redness & IrritationSensitiveThis is a very good product. I use it during the day and either the Calendula or Arnica cream during the night for my troubled 62 year old face. Wonder why their is no Soothing night cream?
LadyTea7/24/2011Redness & IrritationSensitiveLove this lotion. So far I've used it for Summer. Does not break me out and doesn't clog my pores. Amazingly, the 2 pumps moisturizes my face and neck. Best part is it soothes my sensitive skin, which had been very irritated before starting this lotion. Love the smell of Jurlique products.
Sammy5/23/2011DrynessSensitiveI have sensitive skin and this moisturizer really makes it feel great. I definitely recommend!
butters5/20/2011DrynessDryThis is by far my favorite moisturizer. Since I started using it I have controlled my breakouts. It is expensive, but it lasts a long time. Definitely worth the investment.