Three reasons you need a hand massage
A little indulgence has never been more necessary. A DIY massage can supercharge skin care. Do it at your desk or while getting into the sleep-zone before bed – one luxurious, multi-tasking hand cream and a few minutes is all it takes.
Relax your senses
Mindful moments of self-care can give your busy mind a break, refocus attention, and calm jumpy nerves. Tap into the soothing power of scent with the new Fragrant Rose Hand Cream Limited Edition, fragranced with the pure, concentrated extract of Rosa gallica, the Alchemist’s Rose.
This sweet and natural Rose scent uplifts the mind and senses. Break it out at the desk when you need a dose of calm or spend a few quiet moments massaging the day away before bed.
Soften and restore skin
Massaging in a hand moisturizer cream with soothing, fluid strokes allows rich hydrating and ingredients to sink into the skin and keeps hands looking youthful.
Even small, repetitive actions like typing at a keyboard can strain muscles in hands. Focusing your massage method on key zones not only feels fantastic in the moment, it can stretch out cramps, release tension and make it easier to push through the next few hours.
Choose your technique. You do have time…
The three-step bliss express
Squeeze a dose of lush NEW Fragrant Rose Hand Cream Limited Edition into your palm and warm it between your hands.
1. Use your thumb to stroke deeply upwards between each tendon on the back of one hand, from the knuckles to the wrist.
2. Now palm up, stroke your thumb firmly up the palm of one hand from the base of your fingers to the wrist then out to the side in a fanning motion. Repeat several times. Then make deep circular thumb pressure all over the palm.
3. Using your thumb and index fingers gently massage along each finger. Work right up to the fingertips and massage around the nail and nail bed.
- Repeat all movements on opposite hand.
The luxurious hand & nail treatment
Try this once a week to improve the tone, clarity and softness of hands.
Cleanse hands with Softening Shower Gel Rose to soften and purify skin.
Polish and smooth skin with Exfoliating Hand Treatment, a gentle, two-in-one scrub and mask that sloughs rough, dull surface skin, preparing it for moisture.
Treat your cuticles and condition nails with two drops of Nail and Cuticle Treatment Oil, massaged into nails and the nail bed. Leave to absorb throughout the rest of the massage.
Massage hands with a generous amount of NEW Fragrant Rose Hand Cream Limited Edition.
- Blend the cream up and down the outer and inner arm. Repeat four times, being sure to moisturise elbows.
- Sweep your thumb from the centre of the back of one hand out toward the outside of the hands in a fanning motion. The skin should be gently stretched. Repeat four times.
- Rotate each finger then gently ‘pull’ toward your fingertip, moving down the sides of the finger.
- Trace light feathering movements of your fingertips down forearm, ending at the fingertips.
- Repeat all steps on the other arm.
- Cup soft, nourished hands over your face and breathe deeply to let the intense Rose scent revive your senses.